Ways to Help PTO
You can send in your membership dues to PTO through the Gisler office.
If you plan on volunteering at Gisler, make sure you have your TB Test on file with the office & sign in through the Gisler office using our Raptor System, you will need to have your Drivers License or ID with you.
More information about volunteering below.
How to Volunteer
Amazon Smile!: The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Gisler PTO. This is without any additional cost to you whenever you shop from Amazon.
1. Go to: http://smile.amazon.com
2. Enter your Amazon username & password
3. Choose "Robert Gisler PTO" as your charity
*If you already have the Amazon App downloaded find "Amazon Smile" in the settings & follow the directions*
Ralphs Shoppers: Our PTO will receive up to 4% of every dollar that you spend!
1) You must re-register each year so go to www.ralphs.com and highlight "Services"
2) Click "School Programs".
3) Click on "Community Contributions"
4) Click on "Learn More" & Follow the directions to enter your Ralphs card # (don't know your card number, call 800-660-9003).
Be sure to specify Gisler school ID # 84156, and save the changes.
Vons/Pavilions Shoppers: www.escrip.com, click on "SIGN UP IT'S FREE" or "YES RENEW" to register your shopping card. Gisler ID# 6654291. A percentage of all purchases will be given back to our school.
Office Depot Shoppers: Gisler PTO get's 5% back on your total purchase!
1) When checking give the cashier our Gisler Elementary ID# 70008009
Box Tops (2 different ways):
Cut out Labels
Students will collect labels from participating products, cut out the label on the dotted lines. Labels will be turned into Gisler on collection days. Please be sure to cut the labels to size, we can't turn in the entire label from the product. Labels represent $ and a check will be given to Gisler for the amount collected.
1) Download the Box Top app
2) Create an account; add "Robert Gisler Elementary School"
3) Scan your grocery receipt