Ways to Help PTO
You can send in your membership dues by contacting our treasurer.
If you plan on volunteering at the school, make sure you have your TB skin test on file.
Download more information about volunteering below.
Amazon Smile!: The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Gisler PTO. This is without any additional cost to you whenever you shop from Amazon. Simply:
1. Go to: http://smile.amazon.com
2. Under the Amazon search bar, place your mouse over the "Supporting: " A pop-up window will appear.
3. Click <Change>
4. In the next window, in the "Or pick your own charitable organization:" box, type in "Gisler" and click the <Search> button
5. Locate "Robert Gisler PTO" in "Fountain Vly CA" and click <Select>. You're done!
So remember, every time you shop at Amazon, type in SMILE.AMAZON.COM (rather than just amazon.com) to help donate 0.5% of your purchase to Gisler PTO!
Ralphs Shoppers: Our PTO will receive up to 4% of every dollar that you spend. You must re-register each year so go to www.ralphs.com and highlight "Services" and click "School Programs". Click on "Community Contributions" and then the "Learn More" button. Follow the directions to enter your Ralphs card # (if you don't know your card number, call 800-660-9003). Be sure to specify Gisler school, id # 84156, and save the changes.
Vons/Pavillions Shoppers: www.escrip.com, click on "SIGN UP IT'S FREE" or "YES RENEW" to register your shopping card. Gisler ID is 6654291. A percentage of all purchases will be given back to our school.
Fresh & Easy Shoppers: We get $1 donated to our school for every $20 receipt we collect.
Albertsons Shoppers: Albertsons does not offer community cash to school programs. (Shop at Ralphs!)
Office Depot Shoppers: While shopping at any Office Depot store, when you are at the cash register paying for your items, tell them you wish to have your purchase go towards Gisler Elementary. They will need to look up our code.
Box Tops (2 different ways):
1. Students to collect labels from participating foods that are eligible for points. Points are then converted into $'s for Gisler. Labels will be turned in when we have collection drives during the school year.
2. Online Shopping
- Start at the Box Top Marketplace to see a list of participating products and to sign up.
- Choose a store, click on its logo and you'll be taken directly to that store's website.
- Shop online and make your purchase as you normally would.